Home

Thursday, August 12, 2010

My First Post

Hello! My name is Pam. I'm very excited as this is my first post. I've been looking/reading many blogs lately, and got inspired. So, I decide to have my own blog :-)

I like making craft projects - quilting, sewing, jewelry making, etc.

This will be a place where I share some creative things I make with all of you.

Lately, I am into sewing. I found this website http://www.burdastyle.com/ about a month ago, and decided to try out charlie bag pattern. I'm really happy how the bags turn out. I've made several of them, and list these two bags on my Etsy shop.



4 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland. I love the Charlie bag. Made a few myself.
    http://pennyshands.blogspot.com/2010/02/another-package-for-mummy.html
    Stopping by from TeaRoseHome

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bags are fun to make. Thank you for stopping by Penny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging :) Love your bags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to here from Pam this is your aunt i don't have your e-mail. I need to ask you about this web sight. I love all the things I see on your web. The bags are great. My e-mail is alline.anderso6582@sbcglobal.net thanks Aunt Alline

    ReplyDelete